Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fans Won't Like The Player Cuts
Some Fan Favorites will be cut, you can see it coming. It's a numbers game now. I would like to keep all the defensive line players, we are that deep at D Line, but it just can't be done. ....The question is : Who will get us to Play-Off Wins and Super Bowl...Burkhead for example is on the team because he was good on special teams and has now shown he can do many things on offense. The more a player can do, the more he makes the team. Some Fans are going to be upset that some players they love and may even have a jersey of are gone by the Oakland game. I wish we could keep all the D Linemen, but we can't. ....I do look for Zimmer and other coaches to grab up D Linemen we cut, because they all have game, we just can't keep them all.

I did see some players step up with linebacker number uniforms. We needed that. We were in dire need of players stepping up with linebacker uniform numbers this summer. There is more depth than last summer at LB and WR. I think they are planning on a return by Burfict at some point also. ...We may not have to keep a small slot receiver if Burkhead fills the bill. ....These will not be easy cuts, but cuts must be made.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Fans Won't Like The Player Cuts - kevin - 08-30-2015, 11:12 AM
RE: Fans Won't Like The Player Cuts - CJD - 08-30-2015, 12:47 PM
RE: Fans Won't Like The Player Cuts - J24 - 08-30-2015, 02:38 PM