Poll: Describe your Mood about this 2 and 1 Bengal team's chances going forward
Calm & cool – This team will be fine & make the Playoffs. Then maybe more.
Uneasy – could flip a coin on how you think this season turns out. Something derails us or squeak into the Playoffs.
Knot in gut – just know this thing implodes enough to miss Playoffs. Even if they barely miss.
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 and 1 with "Uneasy Feelings"
(09-25-2018, 12:41 PM)depthchart Wrote: The Bengals are 2 and 1.

First Place in the AFC North yet the Mood among fans is "Uneasy".

The O-line is not a Cancer. Tyler Boyd is stepping up as the Offense seems improved. Eifert contributing. Worry seems to have shifted to the Defense as we wait for Burfict and Preston to get on the field.

Lots of potential shots in the arm could come as the season progresses. Mixon will come back plus Price. Burfict & Preston as mentioned. Hope that the Defense will Gel with experience together in Teryl's system. Two road games out of the way.

Then the "Uneasy" creeps back in. John Ross nearly invisible. Will Burfict bring penalties ? Do injuries linger with AJ ? Was Teryl Austin the right hire? The Ravens may not go away so easily and the Steelers have been like a submerged beech ball in the past that pops back up with Big Ben.

The mood on the Board seems less than Stoked for a 2 and 1 first place in the Division team.

Take the Poll to gauge our confidence levels...

I am calm, we played better than i thought right out of the gate especially against the Ravens who are a tough team
and the Colts are better than i thought they would be. Honestly thought we would lose atleast one of these games
between the Panthers and Falcons as we are still adjusting and the coaches and players are trying to gel.

Losing Price and Preston were pretty big losses.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2 and 1 with "Uneasy Feelings" - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 09-25-2018, 08:34 PM
RE: 2 and 1 with "Uneasy Feelings" - CJD - 09-26-2018, 08:40 AM