Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lets give Marvin credit this season ....
(10-08-2018, 03:39 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: Since, you don't care now. Don't watch now. Smirk

See you in January :giggle:

I’m a fan of the team not any specific player or coach. So in that vain screw Marvin until he wins a post season game he gets nothing from me. Unless you have the shortest of memories he’s done this before. He done it a lot actually and not delivered. I feel like I’m taking crazy pills here to be the only one tha feels like I’m reliving Groundhog Day over and over.

Your just regurgitating stuff that’s been said over and over every year we look good. It’s not new. Not by a long shot.

I’ll watch the team and enjoy success as long as it last but I’m not forgiving or giving credit to Marvin for anything till we have post season success.

See you’re mistaking me for a game day whiner and I’m not. When we lose or are down I don’t throw a fit. I say well we’ll bouce back next week or hey there’s still time left in this game to get it done. I’m optimistic like that. I’m not stupid however. And after 0-7 playoff record I’ll reserve the right to not get my hopes up with Marvin till he turns the corner.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lets give Marvin credit this season .... - motoarch - 10-08-2018, 04:15 PM