Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lets give Marvin credit this season ....
(10-08-2018, 04:19 PM)McC Wrote: There's your problem right there.  This ain't the same.  Anyone can see that. 

And it's been my experience that if you're the only one seeing something a certain way and everybody else see it the opposite, the odds are you're the one who's wrong.  Not crazy pills, just mistaken pills.

I’m not wrong. I’m absolutely correct.

See you’re misconstruing my point.

I like the team, I’m proud of how theyer planying and I’m excited to see them succeed.

I’m not going to extend any sort of complent toward Marvin however until he proves it.

We have seen this before and there are many many years of history to prove that. People got so stocked we beat the ravens in prime time and said things like. This teams diffrent we got the prime time monkey of our backs. Really? I loved that win and it was huge but we crushed a manning lead Denver in prime time not to long ago and everyone said that and where did that lead? But wait we’re winning games we normally lose, what about that? Yeah we’ve done that. I forget exactly what year it was cause they blur together but we were dubbed the cardiac cats because we won a ton of games like that going into the post season. We all got excited because it was diffrent and we won games we normally lose. 2 years ago andy came out with his new faux hawk and was yelling on the side line and trying to be a leader we all wanted. It was diffrent and we were going to do it that year. Oops nope not this time.

I could go on and on but what’s the point. See what you want, you’re entitled to your opinion but don’t tell me I’m wrong just because my opinion is through a different lens. I would love for this to be diffrent and I would love for everyone one in this thread with a diffrent opinion than I to come back in January and tell me I was wrong and things are diffrent. In fact please do that and we can have a laugh at my expense because believe me I want nothing more for this team than a super bowl.

My first year really getting into football was when I was twelve and the bengals went to the super bowl that year! It was amazing and even though they lost I was filled with optimism because they had gone and I assumed they would go again so it was no big deal they lost. I was not prepared for the next 20+ years. Holy crap. And now every year that Marvin pushes this team into the post season only for them to collapse I think this years diffrent. This year is special. It never is. So excuse me if I’m hardened and bitter but of all the things that are diffrent in any given year one thing has always remained the same. MARVIN F’IN LEWIS.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lets give Marvin credit this season .... - motoarch - 10-08-2018, 07:47 PM