Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lets give Marvin credit this season ....
(10-08-2018, 03:54 PM)McC Wrote: I believe in fair mindedness, in being able to take things at face value and not through a lens of what's come before.  In other words, if a thing is good, say it's good.  If someone is quick to criticize, fair mindedness says be willing to compliment too.  Having done things wrong in the past does not mean a person can never do anything right.

I guess the easy way is to puff out one's chest and say he has to show me he can win a playoff game before I ever say anything good about him.  

One thing I've learned on my long and perilous journey on this big blue aggie is the easy way is not always the best way.

But, then again, that is just me and even though I do my best to eliminate things that stand between me and joy, I also know that not everybody sees things like I do, even though time is quick and choosing to wait for joy instead of grabbing it while it's right in front of you is the work of fools.

To sum up, Marvin has screwed up in the past but it looks a whole lot like he's getting things much righter now.  I mean, hell, we have rookie starting at S and he is killing it.

This is a good point.  I hate this team's lack of success in the post season as much as anyone but once the previous season is over, its over. I do not let that get in the way of enjoying the regular season. We are 4 -1 right now and people are worrying about the playoffs. The Bengals fan base reminds me of the Griswold kids going to Wally world. Enjoy the journey and dont worry abt what lies ahead. It will work out in the end.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lets give Marvin credit this season .... - bengalhoel - 10-09-2018, 02:13 PM