Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hard lesson learned
I don't really pay attention to college football except to watch OSU and maybe some other big games, and I always wonder what happens to great programs. Tennessee was always good, and how about Nebraska? I imagine it all comes down to the coach and his ability to recruit. If you miss badly with a coach it may be hard to recover from as your reputation dies.

I've experienced a few of those amazing wins, but you have to go through a lot of pain in between them.

I was at the game when the Bengals beating the Steelers when we had Neil O'donnell. Maybe a minute left, 4th and 20 or something back on our own 20 and Pickens gets a first down, then the fake kneel down TD.

I was at the KC/Chad guarantee game in I think 2004.

I was there when the Bengals came back from a 16-0 halftime deficit against the Steelers. I think that was the one Rackers missed the XP to win, but kicked the game winner in OT.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Hard lesson learned - fredtoast - 10-14-2018, 01:32 PM
RE: Hard lesson learned - michaelsean - 10-22-2018, 05:18 PM