Poll: Who will be the better QB moving forward?
Dalton
McCarron
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who do you think will have a better future in the NFL at QB?
(09-02-2015, 04:01 AM)CornerBlitz Wrote: Simple question. Answer the poll.

Thank you

Obviously Andy has the better odds, so its a loaded question. Still guess who I voted for?

(09-02-2015, 09:25 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: In my time as a football fan, I've never seen more hype surrounding a 5th round QB from a fanbase.  I don't know if it's because Alabama was so good during his time there, him and his wife are well known, or that some hate Andy Dalton so much.  It just doesn't make sense to me for people to be that much more hopeful for AJ McCarron than they were for Donald Hollas (4), John Walsk (7), Scott Covington (7), Casey Bramlet (7) and Jeff Rowe (5).

Someone explain it to me, why do we spend so much time on this guy?  As much as some homers hyped Dan Lefevour, I'd have to guess he saw about a 1/4 the talk that McCarron does.  Why?

You hit the nail on the head buddy. It's because people like me watched him dominate at Alabama and many analysts thought he was a 2nd round caliber QB coming out. Also he's stayed in the press mainly due to his GF and many people are not that high on Andy right now. Not to mention AJ has the primetime showmanship that so many people wish Dalton could show. 

So yeah its like the perfect storm for backup QB hype. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who do you think will have a better future in the NFL at QB? - BayouBengal - 09-02-2015, 01:58 PM