Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My Take On Bengals Loss To Steelers.
I've seen threads saying Bengals got their butts pounded, which isn't true. I've seen threads whining and crying. Other threads asking the moon and stars who is to blame. So I'm going to tell you what I saw. I saw a close hard fought game. Dalton moved Bengals down the field in last minutes to score touchdown. Big Ben got the ball back and was moving Steelers into game winning field goal range just like last year, except star Antonio Brown took it to the house. Now this happens in NFL. 2 good quarterbacks go back and forth at end of game. Big Ben to Antonio Brown was much like Joe Montana to Jerry Rice, and probably going to Hall Of Fame. It hurts if you're a Bengals Fan, but these are pretty good players that got us. It was a good hard fought game. What are you going to do, tell Mixon not to go in for the touchdown ? So it was a good hard fought game and Dalton made game winning drive but Big Ben then made game winning drive. That happens in the NFL. Also in NFL you need short term memory. Bengals need to forget this game and move on to a tough game at Kansas City. That Chiefs / Patriots game was 40 to 40 type game, and Chiefs/ Bengals could be another high scoring game. Bengals are still in First Place. If they beat Chiefs and go to 5-2, that's a big win and a good record. The AFC North has their hands full with NFC South and AFC West this year, a lot of tough quarterbacks. Chiefs would be a big win. GO BENGALS.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
My Take On Bengals Loss To Steelers. - kevin - 10-16-2018, 04:40 AM