Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NBC, SI say Burfict should be banned from football
(10-18-2018, 09:45 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: The thing is, the Steelers did stuff in the past...but even they seem more disciplined this year. They learned and have adapted. Granted it was only one game against the Bengals, but there was no monkey business with them. 

I frankly dont care if Burfict is a dirty player or not. All I care about his availability on the field and his performance. Him being a dirty player and continuing to be in trouble with the league effects his availability...which is THE issue with me. 

I don't call chop blocking Vigil, diving at LBs knees in a large portion of the game, being the most penalized team in the league (anyone know how many of those are PFs?), among other things....."more disciplined".

Remember, NOT ONE DOLPHIN complained.......keep that in mind here folks when you discuss this "problem".  Also, aside from the Bush League shit he did his 1st year in the league, how many other teams complain to the media and officials about him?  One.  Think about that for a minute..........

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: NBC, SI say Burfict should be banned from football - Wyche'sWarrior - 10-18-2018, 09:56 AM