Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NBC, SI say Burfict should be banned from football
(10-18-2018, 02:16 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I agree with this 100%. 

That still doesnt mean Votez Burfict isnt a dirty player and that he shouldnt clean it up on the field to avoid further suspension or punishment by the league. 

That's just it.....I think he has cleaned it up when we compare 2016 forward from his early years in the league....it only seems we hear about this shit after a Stoolers game.....think about that.  Then think about how they cried about the 70s Raiders and the 80s Oilers.  You start to see a pattern there?

I do agree with your premise however.  This was an instance of being over zealous....which a guy like him in Rog's crosshairs can ill-afford that.

(10-18-2018, 02:20 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Can you name me one incident where Vontez Burfict was fined/suspended/or in trouble with the league in which you didn't think it was deserved? 

Instantly, I think of the bullshit he was suspended for in the preseason game against KC.  Even the FB he hit said he saw nothing wrong with it.  I also think he only gets a penalty, and maybe a fine for the hit on 84 in the playoff game if he isn't that meanie 55.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: NBC, SI say Burfict should be banned from football - Wyche'sWarrior - 10-18-2018, 02:32 PM