Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Burfict fined $112K for hits on Steelers
(10-21-2018, 03:10 PM)N_B Wrote: I want to win. If you don’t think a lack of discipline in endemic to this organization and prevents us from winning, then you don’t understand what it takes to succeed.

And when you’re defending mike brown, you’re the one that’s clueless

Here’s another example. The patriots in 2016 were in dire need of defensive help. What do they do? They trade one of their only decent linebackers in Jamie collins because of his undisciplined play and off the field distractions. Didn’t prevent them from winning a super bowl.

The reality is that, especially in this offensive driven league, your QB and coaching determine your success. The pats have been so successful not just because of the cheating, but because they have 53 guys pushing towards the same goal for the good of the team (and a hall of fame qb), discipline that’s instilled in the organization top down.

I think it’s clear that Vontaze doesn’t care about the team. He was fantastic from 13-15 but is no longer. I hope he makes some monster plays tonight, but my guess is he will likely make more winning plays for KC than for us (whether that’s fair or not given the bias against him is debatable, but it ultimately doesn’t matter because us complaining doesn’t change how the league perceived him). Ultimately mike brown and Marvin Lewis are enablers and we don’t have a strong enough locker room culture after whitworth really get everyone on the same pge
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burfict fined $112K for hits on Steelers - N_B - 10-21-2018, 03:16 PM