Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To me , this is the biggest week of the season
This week,or i guess two weeks will tell me how far the Bengals will go. Now i know some of our fans think we suck but i dont think we are that far away from winning playoff games. I said it last a few times on here,the Bengals have to make a move. Even James Rapien on twitter thinks we need too and says we are just missing a piece on offense.

Im not waiting on john ross to come through anymore,he might be back for the Saints who knows. But the Bengals need to be proactive and make a move. Winning teams do this,philly would, the pats would,the steelers would. Everyone except us probably. But im praying to god i hear something. We need to go get that tight end cook or get Dez or get auden tate up on the roster and playing him. We need that 3rd guy. We cant depend on two guys and Mixon.

And you guys will disagree but i think having Erickson is hurting us. He is no threat on the outside,and hes an ok returner but hes not going to run td's back. I want Darius Phillips returning. I want someone good on the opposite of green. Freak it go get Dez if you aint going to use Tate,or atleast just use Malone.

Defensively im not too worried,its a offensive league. We just have to do some tweaks,and its really the scheme Austin is running also. No team is holding anyone 10 or under now adays. Youve got to be able to put up a lot of points. They need to fix the linebackers, we have trouble stopping the run and thats where it starts for us. I dont know if Tez will be Tez this year or can be counted on unfortunetly. I want them to play jefferson and bring up brandon bell instead of hardy nickerson, we will get vigil back. I do like kirk but he gets picked on even by the refs. I liked what i saw out of russell today he seems fast and focused out there. Safety i think we need to replace williams ,maybe have him cover tight ends and be a nickle linebacker,he had that role before. I dont know who to put in his spot,maybe try to get reggie nelson back from the raiders,let him retire a bengal with a playoff win.. Defensive Line i think is good, i like our guys except Michael Johnson. Hes kind of a liability.

If the front office does nothing and the coaches make no changes, im not going to be too excited for the rest of the year. Because i know whats coming. Itll come down to the wire and the steelers will end up beating us the last game and demoralizing us. They got homefield and the refs. We need big changes to happen to beat all of that.. but anyways i understand the fans frustration but at the same time we cant even sell out the stadium and our fans are very negative. The bengals need to show they want to win this week at trade deadline. If we make no moves i expect to lose to the saints. And they deserve it for not trying. But i really want to see them win big this year. I actually feel hurt and emotional that they wouldnt even try anything new. Please for the love of god make moves bengals make moves. Who dey
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
To me , this is the biggest week of the season - bengalsturntup926 - 10-29-2018, 04:15 AM