Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Chiefs To Beat Browns SO BAD
There is some fun where I live in Ohio. Browns are never on TV due to Bengals on TV in my area. Poor Browns fans. Now Bengals have bye week and Browns fans eager to watch their team on TV Sunday. They play the Kansas City Chiefs. Browns traded Gordon, just traded Hyde and fired Coach Jackson. I won't say Chiefs will win 100 to 0, but it's going to be bad. Maybe 70 to 0. The Kansas City Chiefs are going to just destroy Browns all game. So Browns fans who never get to see their team in this Ohio area will get to see them get clobbered by Chiefs.

I post this also for those on Bengals site who talked all preseason and most of season on how Browns are better than Bengals. To all the Browns Trolls, you are headed for Last Place again. To Browns fans that live south of Columbus in Bengals Country, always remember what Sam Wyche once said. You don't live in Cleveland. Anyway, enjoy one of the few times your Clowns on TV as Chiefs go on the war path and you find out how Custer felt.

As Chiefs scalp Browns, Ravens have good chance of beating Steelers in Baltimore. That would mean Sunday puts bye week Bengals in FIRST PLACE and Browns in LAST PLACE. Sweet.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Chiefs To Beat Browns SO BAD - kevin - 10-31-2018, 04:16 AM
RE: Chiefs To Beat Browns SO BAD - McC - 10-31-2018, 08:36 AM
RE: Chiefs To Beat Browns SO BAD - Dill - 11-04-2018, 02:54 PM
RE: Chiefs To Beat Browns SO BAD - CKwi88 - 10-31-2018, 12:28 PM
RE: Chiefs To Beat Browns SO BAD - Sled21 - 11-01-2018, 03:19 PM
RE: Chiefs To Beat Browns SO BAD - kevin - 11-01-2018, 06:38 PM