Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rat Turds or Stool Pidgeons ???
(11-05-2018, 12:02 AM)YsCascadia Wrote: I don’t see them traveling that well.

The Jags in Pittsburgh is different than the Jags in Jacksonville.

Denver in Denver is not a cake walk.

SD is a pretty good team, but it is in Pittsburgh. Just don’t count out Rivers.

Oakland should be a win. However that back and forth has got to be draining and the Raiders may catch them at just the right time for an upset.

Bengals is a toss up. Yeah you beat us in Cincy, but our wins are usually in Pittsburgh. If Marvin would have tried to kill the clock before scoring then we might have taken that win from you, so it isn’t like the Bengals will be an win.

Who knows maybe that game may be for the division. Recent history would give to the Steelers, but the last time it was win and in scenario, the Bengals won in Pittsburgh, knocking the Steelers out of the playoffs.

I don’t see you guys winning too many more games this season with that schedule. We will see though.

I honestly see the Raiders being a toss up because the Steelers like to let the bad teams stick around but I hope the Steelers put them away like they did with the Falcons. You are right though, with the back and forth traveling from one coast to the other, I could see the Raiders catching the Steelers at the right time and squeak out a win. I hope I'm wrong though. I just don't like the Steelers letting these bad teams stick around like they do. I also never count out the Chargers with a quarterback like Rivers. He's too good to just count out. I think the Steelers will beat them though, but I wouldn't be surprised to see the Steelers lose either. I love these kinds of stretches where you play so many good teams. I would rather play the good teams that have a chance at the playoffs during the second half of the season because then you can see what you may be facing in the playoffs and see how you stack up against those playoffs teams. I would be in total shock if the Steelers even come within 7 points of either the Patriots or Saints.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Rat Turds or Stool Pidgeons ??? - Whacked - 11-04-2018, 10:23 AM
RE: Rat Turds or Stool Pidgeons ??? - Captain Obvious - 11-05-2018, 12:38 AM
RE: Rat Turds or Stool Pidgeons ??? - Dill - 11-04-2018, 02:43 PM
RE: Rat Turds or Stool Pidgeons ??? - Dill - 11-16-2018, 11:54 PM
RE: Rat Turds or Stool Pidgeons ??? - Dill - 11-13-2018, 07:50 PM