Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who wants to eat crow over Auden Tate? And also what i expect Sunday
1st thing, Auden Tate. Im so happy they brought him up this week instead of keeping him on the PS. Now if only they will play him and get him involved in this offense. Which is another thing and why i cant stand our coaches. I think Tate should of already made the 53. He proved in camp and a preseason game he can be clutch and make big catches. Someones going to point out his stats and say he didnt do hardly anything,but he was also playing with all scrubs and not much playing time. Our offense all preseason didnt score much.

So i did my research tonight on Tate some more. He played every wide out position x,y,and z. He was one of their qbs favorite targets and one of their biggest playmakers,on a big program team florida state. He didnt have the qb they have now it was some guy i never heard of. In the youtube comments plenty of fans were wanting to draft Tate they seen something in him. Florida state fans defended him in the comments and they liked the guy. So i also seen so called professionals saying he can be tight end that hes a ok blocker. I agree he could be used there too. Sort of like eifert played tight end and wide receiver. Just imagine this is a huge guy you can line up anywhere to get a big size advantage hes 6'5 almost 6'6. He jumps with his long arms and will go get it out of the air. Hes not scared of hits coming because hes big. His hands are great. People wanted that slow tight end out of penn state because of size but have bad things to say about tate? Doesnt make any sense to me.

So do i think hes going to come in and be a stud? No but i think he can be a important piece of the offense to get us into the playoffs and win a playoff game. Also im hoping we see john ross get some targets and do some good things this game. The aj green injury could be a blessing in disguise because our coaches/management doesnt do nothing unless there is injury or we are out of it. Why i dont know. If we can get these two involved it will be better in the long run.

I dont really expect a win vs the saints this sunday because i found out they have the #1 o line and kamara will most likely eat our linebackers alive. Plus michael thomas, but the thing is ive noticed,their other options arent that good. But i said the same thing about kc and they blew us away because their stars was just unstoppable. But i will give us about a 40% chance of winning IF ross and tate can both produce. Even if we lose if i see either of these guys doing good,i take that as a moral victory and we will end up being a better team because of it. Then if either or both can produce i predict we will beat the ravens.

So who thinks Tate wont make a difference ? Or will he? Lets see whos going to eat the crow on him. If i had money to bet id put money that he will make plays giving playing time. The guy is going to be a mismatch on shorter guys.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Who wants to eat crow over Auden Tate? And also what i expect Sunday - bengalsturntup926 - 11-06-2018, 02:27 AM