Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who wants to eat crow over Auden Tate? And also what i expect Sunday
(11-07-2018, 06:15 PM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: Im usually looking at speed like brandon lafell could not get seperation and wasnt the speed guy we needed, but lafell wasnt 6'5 and big and can jump and snatch the ball from about anyone. I dont see how anyone could of defended lafell and not see potential in tate. We got malone who runs a 4.4 and they dont use him on deep passes and havnt seen him get seperation either.. 

I do think tate can provide us with long catches also, but people think him not being a burner or quick feet route runner just makes him a over hyped bum. I cant wait till he proves different.

I feel ya.... I'm anxious for him to at least get a shot too. I know he was able to get open and sometimes get open deep at FSU.  Interested to see how it pans out at this level. We trotted out some real scrubs on the oline, which made our mediocre QBs struggle even more. He did well there when you consider all of the factors working against the passing game since Famous Jameis and his crew left town. In fact, the whole reason I wanted Dalvin Cook was his ability to run behind a piss poor o line....which is what we had here...lol 

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who wants to eat crow over Auden Tate? And also what i expect Sunday - Wyche'sWarrior - 11-07-2018, 07:35 PM