Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Changes are desperately needed
Like most of you, I’m a die hard bengals fan. Like all if you, I’m done paying the admission to seeing amovie I’ve seen 10 million times hoping the ending changes, but it never happens.

1. Our new and improved defense.....sucks. I knew the damn game plan coming into this game and yet we didn’t execute. Clap....clap....clap. All year long we have seen Jackson makes plays with his legs and very few with his arm yet he torches us today in typical bungle fashion. Pass rush a very little upgrade from last week.

2. Bill lazor-sorry man the writing is on the wall, hue is back after winning 2 games in 3 years in Cleveland, we need to really settle back into mediocrity. They say receivers are a dime a dozen, that maybe true unless you have Andy dalton as a quarterback. He had plenty of time today and couldn’t make much happen. We need mixon more involved if aj can’t play. Cj and Boyd played well today, as did mixon. Cody Core sucks and if his ass is still a bungle after this game then they are really trying hard to be extremely mediocre

3. Michael johnson&cody core- time to move on it’s been a good career Michael but you can’t get it done anymore. Core you never had it. You had a chance to totally redeem your bad week, two weeks ago and sucked at the biggest point of the game, and you chocked. You could also add bullock to this list, if it’s over 45 yards, don’t expect him to make it. I knew he had zero chance of making that long field goal. Mediocrity at its finest

4. I’m done getting my hopes up on sundays only to have my dreams dashed by another 3 and long completion by the bungles opponents. I will still watch every game but temper my expectations greatly. Until something is done with Marvin or the Mikey going out to pasture, we will continue to be mediocre and embarrassing on days like today
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Changes are desperately needed - Andy2AJ - 11-18-2018, 07:10 PM
Changes are desperately needed - BenZoo2 - 11-18-2018, 09:22 PM