Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5-5 Bengals Still In Wild Card Picture
There are 5 teams with 5-5 records for the #6 play-off spot. Dolphins, Ravens, Bengals, Colts, Titans. Bengals beat Colts and Dolphins and split with Ravens. Bengals are in the Play-Off Hunt as much as anybody at 5-5.

I post this with all the Browns Troll hype on here. Bengals now play the 3-6-1 Browns and the 4-6 Broncos in Cincinnati. These teams are NOT the Chiefs or Saints who I expect to play each other in The Super Bowl. They are not the Steelers who I expect to play in AFC Championship Game. If Bengals beat the losing teams of Browns and Broncos, Bengals rise to 7-5. Expect Dolphins, Ravens, Colts, Titans bunch that some of these teams take a loss over next 2 games.

So while Browns Trolls invade Bengals site talking about their 3-6-1 Browns who have won 4 whole games in last 3 years, I think real Bengals Fans on this site need to see that the Bengals are very much in the hunt for the 6th Wild Card spot. 7-5 record after next 2 games is very possible for Bengals and that keeps them IN THE HUNT. The Bengals probably have 2 teams with losing records after that in Raiders and Browns. 4 of their last 6 games are losing record teams probably. In the bunch with Dolphins, Ravens, Colts, Titans, Bengals could end up on top. At 5-5 they are very much in this thing. Chiefs and Saints are playing way above most of NFL, but Bengals can beat some of these Losers coming up.

Bengals do have 2 hard games in Chargers and Steelers, but I don't look for Dolphins, Ravens, Colts or Titans to go 6-0. Bengals could very much be in Play-Off Hunt over Christmas and New Years. That may not be good enough for Bengals Fans who's expectations are higher than Browns Fans of 4 wins in 3 years. I would be very happy with Bengals sneaking in as team # 6. Who knows, if Bengals are hot end of season and healthy, they could go for that play-off win. For now, beat losing record Browns and Broncos.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
5-5 Bengals Still In Wild Card Picture - kevin - 11-24-2018, 02:49 AM