Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If I were aj
I would sit or opt out after this year. We have zero help with the exception of boyd. Sure Andy’s a nice guy but we need fresh blood. He’s had his chance and is clearly not the answer. We need to draft pass rushers, a good receiver and a tight end. I stopped watching after 35-7. Mandy’s injury didn’t look bad so I’m sure he will be back to throw four interceptions next week. Meanwhile, mixon is being underused, and Bobby hunt along with a few others need to be given their pink slips. We need to start with Offensive line, draft a 2-3 round receiver like Boyd, and revamp the defense. As for aj we need to trade him while we still can. Ross is clearly not the answer. We could get a late first or a second and third for him. Hopefully Marvin has reached his breaking point and walks away, even though hue is an offensive Marvin clone. So much for the changes talked about at the beginning and middle of the year. We will have a high draft pick. I pray it’s a qb worth taking because Mandy is clearly not the answer. Take Hart, Fisher, and ced with you they are completely useless
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
If I were aj - Andy2AJ - 11-25-2018, 07:08 PM
RE: If I were aj - muskiesfan - 11-25-2018, 08:28 PM
RE: If I were aj - Big Boss - 11-25-2018, 08:30 PM
RE: If I were aj - McC - 11-25-2018, 09:21 PM