Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Way too early draft selections
Since this season is officially lost, what do we do come April? Do we go after an end like Allen from Kentucky who’s an absolute stud, an offensive lineman specially a tackle, cb, lb, wr, or dare I say qb. What happens with aj and Eifert? Does aj ask for a trade and do we try and get top picks out of him? Curious as your thoughts and who we should take in the first two rounds and what type of players we need to wait and take in rounds 3-5. We need everything. I know hue is in love with Andy, but the writing is on the wall, I don’t see him leading us to atleast one playoff win. Hell hue may win a playoff game before Marvin and that’s truly sad. I’m glad Steven a who’s annoying as hell is calling out the mediocrity that we have to deal with. So I ask bengals nation if there is a Mahomes type guy when we’re on the clock, do you take him? I’m interested to hear your takes on who we need to draft and when because we need some major changes in this organization and we desperately need a defensive coordinator.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Way too early draft selections - Andy2AJ - 11-29-2018, 05:48 PM
RE: Way too early draft selections - pally - 11-29-2018, 05:54 PM
Way too early draft selections - BenZoo2 - 12-05-2018, 01:18 PM