Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ohio State Haskins will be Great NFL QB
Haskins isn't a fit for the Raiders offense. Look at Daniel Jones from Duke with the Raiders 2nd or 3rd 1st round pick as a possible perfect fit for Grudens West Coast Offense. I don't think the Jags take him because Coughlin is old school and he doesn't check off the Parcell's starting QB requirements, I think they go with someone like Justin Herbert (I am down on Herbert though). To me the place Haskins fits best, and where I think he will go, is NYG. He has the ability to get the ball downfield to OBJ but has the touch to put the ball out in front of Barkley out of the backfield and make him a true threat in the passing game.

To the Murray discussion, someone will take him in the 1st if he tells teams he is willing to play football. He has Russel Wilson like escape-ability and what he does really well is keeps his eyes down field running to set up the throw when LB's close down on him to prevent him taking off. The whole height thing really is less important today in evaluations than it used to be, so don't get too hung up on his height.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ohio State Haskins will be Great NFL QB - Au165 - 12-07-2018, 10:07 AM