Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ohio State Haskins will be Great NFL QB
I think some on here are Dalton Fans, Driskel Fans or just don't like Ohio State. Haskins will be a star in the NFL. Not just start, he will have a Hall Of Fame type career. If not for Bengals, for another team. I would almost bet for another team considering Bengals always miss out on the great players in drafts. Again, Haskins can't be compared to any other Ohio State QB. He has NFL size and arm and is hard to tackle like Big Ben and can break out of tackles and still make plays like Big Ben. He broke college passing records of Brees, Brady, Manning. Michigan was #2 in USA with the #1 defense and Haskins beat the heck out of them. I suggest everybody watch the Rose Bowl New Years Day. You will see one of the future superstars of the NFL in Haskins. Don't look for typical Ohio State run option QB. Haskins is a pocket QB, but he can run a little if the blocking breaks down. He is a passer more than a runner. Ohio State had to adjust to him, because he is NOT the typical Buckeyes run pass option type. He is a pure pocket QB, very rare for Ohio State.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ohio State Haskins will be Great NFL QB - kevin - 12-26-2018, 09:30 AM