Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ohio State Haskins will be Great NFL QB
(12-30-2018, 09:13 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Do you think they would trade Derek Carr?  From a QB standpoint, Carr is a known and a leader.  I don't think I would make that move if I am Oakland.  But, I am not Oakland, or LA, or Las Vegas, or whatever the hell they are now, so who knows?

I have no way of really knowing. All these talking heads seem to think Gruden will move on from him based on his previous track record. He may not but it’s worth considering. Also they got ride of cooper and Mack so I wouldn’t count anything out.
(12-30-2018, 09:26 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Giants and Jags could have the same record as the Bengals after today(no idea the tie breaker)....Giants playing Cowboy team likely resting starters, but Jags playing a motivated Houston squad with a lot to play for.  Raiders will absolutely pick before Bengals but I don't see them letting go of Carr.

At time I made that statement I didn’t know we would finish the season 1-8 after a 5-2 start and was at the time a reasonable assessment. Obviously given where we are now and the fact that a lot of info is coming out of NY that Eli may be getting another year it is not.

In hindsight these were not correct on my part but at the time they were fair and reasonable I feel.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ohio State Haskins will be Great NFL QB - motoarch - 12-30-2018, 10:02 AM