Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newsflash: Attendance means very little anymore
(12-13-2018, 07:09 AM)grampahol Wrote: I think those days of the majority stakeholders dipping into their own personal fortunes is well over . The dream some fans may have had of some bazillionaire buying the team and buying a team out their own pockets was pure fantasy and I'll be one of the first to admit to entertaining that notion in the past.. It was never going to occur. 

It's occurring now, save the billionaire part. I can bet they're spending a pretty penny on their coaching staff. Heard rumors their investing even more into their analytics department. Most likely a good chunk of that money is coming out of their pocket and not the operational money. So I believe they're doing it, but they simply have to do a little more in the players payroll part of it since they're already footing the bill for all the other upgrades. Nothing crazy, just need to get around the 150-160 mark for payroll...shit even 140s would be alright (just above league average).
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
 [Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Newsflash: Attendance means very little anymore - Hoofhearted - 12-13-2018, 11:01 AM