Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Had BOTH My Leagues Won.........
(12-19-2018, 09:09 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: We have a league at work. It's our sixth season, and I'd never finished higher than third place the previous five years. That all changed this year. I started 5-0, then finished the season 10-2-1. I was in first place wire-to-wire, securing the number one seed and a bye in the first round of our playoffs.

So, this past Sunday I was playing the #6 seed, who'd completed the regular season 7-6 and won in the first round. And, promptly got my ass kicked 130-74. Nobody on my team did anything. Thanks, Zeke, et al.

So, come Sunday I'll be playing the #2 seed (who also had a bye and then lost last week) in the third place consolation game, while our championship game will be featuring the 7-6 team that beat me versus the 6-6-1 team that beat the #2 seed. Those two shit teams are battling for the title, and I and the #2 seed are left battling for table scraps. Makes me sick.

Always next year, right?

If it makes you feel any better, I swept 4 contests this week on fanduel for a whopping $56,212. And won the jungle noise league this week for $12.50. ThumbsUp

Seriously, I did sweep and with all total I won $53.82. But since I don’t win a lot, it felt like $56,212 LOL

Wait... no it didn’t. But I had fun playing and finally broke even for the year. ThumbsUp

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Had BOTH My Leagues Won......... - HarleyDog - 12-19-2018, 09:36 PM