Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 14 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chargers***
(12-09-2018, 02:46 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: What seems to make sense to me (for our last 4 games) is play the less-experienced ones, using plays designed for their abilities, to see where they are in the process of NFL acclimation. And we're almost there anyway, thanks to all of the injuries. I'm also hoping the front office is performing coaching evaluations, and is lining up candidates for interviews asap. 

It was a fine dream. A dream of honor and truth. So good in fact that I'm heading to the sofa for a nap ....

It does make sense, which is why it probably wont happen. I can tell you how Marvin is looking at this. He see's we are 2 wins and 2 losses from both the Steelers and Ravens away from taking the division in Pittsburgh. Possible? Well, yes, but probable? No! When your starting QB and #1 receiver is done for the year and your defense isn't worth 2 nickels, it makes more sense to start planning for next year. Not to mention the possibility of stacking up more injuries.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***Week 14 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chargers*** - HarleyDog - 12-09-2018, 03:21 PM