Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally, regular season starts!
Well, I'm glad pre-season is over. I've always felt like pre-season were games in which the stupider teams will get their regular guys injured, thus ensuring they'll have a crappy season. Look at the Redskins and RG III. Isn't their coach Jay Gruden? A product of the Bengals? Rolleyes

Speaking of the Bengals... I keep reading that this particular team is the best Bengals team - ever! So, it looks like y'all are a lock for going deep in the playoffs, right? Providing... of course... that Dalton is on the same page.

Looks like one of the teams I respect - Steelers - are starting the season with the Cheatin' Pats. Seeing as Brady managed to squirm out of deflate-gate, I'll be rooting for Big Ben and the Steelers defense to have a QB beatdown of Mr. Untouchable.

As for the Ravens... don't really have much to say other than I think y'all are going to be pretty competitive this year and that the playoffs aren't off limits. Flacco has to play well, though, because if he doesn't, things are going to get ugly pretty quickly.

What do y'all think of Buffalo? Do they have enough to cause problems for the Colts?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Finally, regular season starts! - coltsfan4ever - 09-07-2015, 11:59 PM