Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reds Need Pitching This December
I'm seeing on Reds.com Reds talking of dumping Hamilton and Scooter, but maybe getting Puig or Inciarte. That's a whole bunch of nothing right there. THEY NEED PITCHING and yes, I am yelling it. THEY NEED PITCHING. Stop talking about over paid outfielders. They can find players on the cheap as good or better than Puig and Inciarte. If they don't add pitching, this team will never get out of last place. The Reds don't have enough pitching in the majors or minors to be contenders. I doubt they can get a Kluber, but they really need 5 guys that can start. For example in the days of Bob Gibson, Tom Seaver, Catfish Hunter, I thought the Reds made good moves picking up guys like Fred Norman, Jack Billingham. So Reds don't need high paid All-Star. They need to add some guys that start, eat innings, can give you 10 wins or more. The Reds pitchers last few years are just awful.

Reds need to come out of Winter Meetings and Rule 5 with PITCHING. Starters, Relievers. I like our closer, but the rest is a disaster area.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Reds Need Pitching This December - kevin - 12-12-2018, 01:26 PM
RE: Reds Need Pitching This December - CJD - 12-16-2018, 08:45 PM
RE: Reds Need Pitching This December - CJD - 12-20-2018, 10:03 AM
RE: Reds Need Pitching This December - CJD - 12-20-2018, 03:00 PM