Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike & Marvin will view outraged Fanbase as Unfair evaluators of injury plagued 2018
Turn on talk Radio in Cincinnati and you will hear the outrage from Radio Hosts, guests and fans phoning in.

All likely hoping that Mike & Marvin are listening and ready to admit defeat & make Big changes.

But how may Mike & Marvin really view all of this ?

I tend to think they will see themselves as the True NFL Experts & best equipped to diagnose the 2018 season.

In Mike & Marvin's mind they are likely "the 5 Straight Playoff Organization" & 2018 was merely derailed by a MASH UNIT of injuries.

AJ Green, Dalton, Preston Brown, Burfict, Eifert, Tyler Kroft, Glasgow, Carl Lawson, Cordy Glenn,  etc.

Mike & Marvin may view the Fan outrage as a Juvenile response that unfairly labels their 2018 team.

I doubt the outcry of Talk Radio and elsewhere moves even the tip of the Organization's Iceberg towards Major Change.

Marvin even seems to have a spring in his step on the sidelines with a walkie talkie & Hue at his side. In the Trenches Coaching the Defense once again.

I think Marvin is actually gearing up to Coach this team again in 2019 and both he and Mike are excited about heading into the Best part of the season for the Bengal Organization.  The Offseason.

Scouting players and getting ready for the Draft with a Clean Slate for the upcoming season.

Their team has the potential to be anything and everything during the Offseason.  A Hopeful & fun time.

Their Best of Times and they expect to be much Healthier in 2019 after all. Then mix in some new rookie faces.

Sky is the Limit and Average outraged Fan who they likely deem as less informed isn't going to dampen their Offseason reload. Their New Plan.

Fans hoping for and expecting Big Changes & pointing to the 2018 season as the Final Straw that breaks Mike & Marvin's back may not remember exactly who they are dealing with.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Mike & Marvin will view outraged Fanbase as Unfair evaluators of injury plagued 2018 - depthchart - 12-12-2018, 03:57 PM