Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Classy Ravens Player Tweeted Racist and Homophobic Slurs
And his teammates are completely fine with it!

Quote:"He's been a brother," said defensive lineman Michael Pierce, who is African-American. "We have never known him to do anything or say anything like that. So yes, as far as we know, he's good. We're going to stand behind him, and it's a brotherhood here."

Quote:"I was shocked, honestly, but Pat is family," Pierce said. "We actually went to dinner [on Dec. 3], so I never would have expected it. That's not the guy I know, and it's unfortunate that he said it, but he's still a brother to me and a brother to us on this team. So yes, we're going to stand behind him, and that's something we just never expected, honestly."

Really, though, is anybody surprised that an organization that has a murderer for the face of the franchise and a woman-beater as the second all-time leading rusher has a player using the n word and making homophobic slurs, and not to mention that the coach seams completely fine with it?!

Quote:Ravens coach John Harbaugh said the decision to make Ricard inactive for Sunday's game was unrelated to the tweets. Ricard has been inactive for three games this season.

Asked if the team has made any decision regarding Ricard, Harbaugh said, "The best way I can describe that is it's been handled internally, and it's been handled by the leaders on our team."

He wasn't suspended for the game and most likely won't be suspended.

By "handled internally," does Harbaugh mean he's going to fist-bump him and tell him good job?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Classy Ravens Player Tweeted Racist and Homophobic Slurs - BFritz21 - 12-13-2018, 06:15 PM