Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Classy Ravens Player Tweeted Racist and Homophobic Slurs
(12-14-2018, 09:03 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Unless my math is wrong, he was 18.  But nonetheless, that’s still a pretty immature age, and the years since might have given him lots of opportunities to mature.  

His teammates, who work with him every day, seem to think that those tweets don’t reflect the person he is now.  Call me crazy, but I think that they’d be a pretty good judge of that.

On the other hand, Brad, who probably never heard of the guy before this  and whose entire knowledge of any of them was gained from watching tv, seems to think he knows better than those who share a locker room.  Rolleyes

"Sharing a locker room" gives them knowledge of the guy's character?  

Hilarious

Wow.......

Especially since you yourself said that he's not the most known guy, meaning that he's probably not outspoken too much in the locker room, but his teammates know what his character is like?

I only posted it because I find it hilarious how Ravens and Steelers fans will go to great lengths to rag on Bengals players for their actions, even if there was no intent, but find this kind of behavior ok because "he was only 18."  

Saying things when you're 18 to friends and whatever is one thing, but posting it on social media is a completely different thing.

I also love how everyone ignores the hatred of the posts and just acts like it was innocent mistakes by a junior high kid.  The dude was 18.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Classy Ravens Player Tweeted Racist and Homophobic Slurs - BFritz21 - 12-15-2018, 02:56 AM