Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Classy Ravens Player Tweeted Racist and Homophobic Slurs
(12-15-2018, 11:37 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: A guy that's not a big name obviously isn't going to come in and make a lot of noise, especially about controversial topics when he's in a locker room with a lot of black dudes, especially since I'd have to think that a locker room like the Steelers isn't one where someone feels comfortable coming in and acting bold.  It was his job.  People act a lot different in their work environment.

They really don't know his character, which he proved.

But you claim they know more about him than me, meaning you DID say something of how well he is known to his teammates.

Contradict yourself much?  Typical Steelers fan.

The flaws of Bengals players are because of their actions, not because of their hateful opinions towards others.

A few are defending him, but I'd be calling this guy out regardless of what jersey he wears.

18 isn't a kid.  You keep acting like it was just some 8th grader that knows nothing of the world.  If these thoughts were still with him at 18 enough to post on social media, then they're likely engrained in his mind.d

Convenient that he was an adolescences and had no real knowledge of what he was doing.

Once again, they know him "best"?  Better than family?  Better than friends?  Because they spend time in a locker room with him, where things are said that people don't mean and where players aren't overly serious?  Really? 

You have a right to your own opinion.  But you'll note that so far there have been 18 replies to your post and at this point not one person has stepped up to agree with it.  Why do you suppose that is? 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Classy Ravens Player Tweeted Racist and Homophobic Slurs - JS-Steelerfan - 12-15-2018, 02:26 PM