Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Classy Ravens Player Tweeted Racist and Homophobic Slurs
(12-15-2018, 05:35 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: 18 replies by only 6 different people other than me, so your that's not really a fair point to say 18, which why wouldn't you post that if you were trying to say how many people disagree with me?  Empty rhetoric is the answer.

You and other people are claiming that he's a good person because his teammates aren't bashing him, but guess who else they haven't bashed?

Ben Roethlisberger.

Even Steelers fans on here have admitted that Ben's a piece of shit (you may have even done it), but they all must be wrong since his teammates never say it, right?

Once again you are replying to an argument that no one is making. Nobody is claiming that he's a good person. They’re just claiming that he deserves another chance. Just because someone disagrees with you doesn’t mean that they should be assumed to take the extreme opposite position. Usually, people who disagree do so on more nuanced grounds than that.

I’d try to explain in more detail what people are really saying, but if you can’t get it from what’s already been written here and elsewhere, you probably never will.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Classy Ravens Player Tweeted Racist and Homophobic Slurs - JS-Steelerfan - 12-15-2018, 07:28 PM