Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I know I'm probably in the minority here but......
(12-17-2018, 12:09 PM)BengalChris Wrote: Beating Cleveland this coming Sunday would eliminate them from the playoffs and would also return them to last place in the division. That would be nice!

If the Squeelers lose to NO and Baltimore wins either of their last two games (Chargers or Browns), a win by the Bengals over the Squeelers in week 17 would keep them from winning the division and might even end their playoff hopes, depending on how Indy and Tennessee do in their final two games.

So I'm rooting for the team to win out.

Same here, want the Stains to finish last in the Division and to keep the Stoolers from winning the Division.

We can do it, the Defense is actually playing pretty damn good the last two games even if the Raiders aren't very
good those are two very talented QB's and some talented RB's. Lots of talent on both teams even if the Raiders
record doesn't show it. The guys on Defense are tackling and the D-line is getting after the QB.

Hubbard, Geno and Dunlap look really good right now and our CB's are playing much more aggressive man.

On Offense Driskel has to play better though, he missed a lot yesterday. Mixon is a beast right now and the O-line
is opening up holes for him. The Receivers need to step up though, namely Ross and Uzi. What has happened to
Malone BTW? Seen nothing from this guy.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I know it's probably too much to hope for, but winning out would ... - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 12-17-2018, 02:53 PM