Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adding Roark and Wood is huge
(12-23-2018, 01:40 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I guess it's a step in the right direction but they still need more strides !

People were not excited about adding Neagle and Harnish, but Reds went to play-offs with them. Lost to Mets, but still a fun season.  Roark and Wood are better than Neagle and Harnish.  When they are on their game, Fantasy Baseball players are eager to get them.  I never see anybody eager to add Reds pitchers last few years. 

I'm sure because Washington pays Max and other pitchers so much and Dodgers pay Kershaw and others so much, this is why Reds got 2 pitchers who at times have been 2 of the better pitchers in baseball.  These guys easily become the #1 and #2 starters on the Reds.  Way better than any other Reds starters. So far Tanner Roark and Alex Wood and if any of these other bums on the Reds step up, Reds just might have pitching and might not be losing every game as soon as it starts. That HAS been the problem. Reds starters always force Reds to be playing from behind. Every time I turn Reds on, they are losing early in game and all game long. There is not one spot on Bengals that has been as weak as Reds pitching. Glad to see Reds adding veteran pitchers, not just minor league want to be's. I have the feeling The Baseball Bell Family just might straighten this losing franchise out.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Adding Roark and Wood is huge - kevin - 12-23-2018, 02:45 AM
RE: Adding Roark and Wood is huge - kevin - 12-24-2018, 01:54 PM
RE: Adding Roark and Wood is huge - kevin - 12-26-2018, 09:14 AM
RE: Adding Roark and Wood is huge - CJD - 12-26-2018, 02:29 PM