Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adding Roark and Wood is huge
(12-26-2018, 09:14 AM)kevin Wrote: I want to see it first out of Castillo and other Reds, they have all been pretty bad.  They all need to earn their spots on this team.  Same with the bullpen.  I wouldn't mind seeing Reds add some bullpen pitchers still free agents. Reds have been going off the Tony LaRussa book of how to play baseball and it has had them in last place.  I hope they throw that book out and go with The Bell Family book of how to play baseball.  As for Castillo and pitchers of 2018 Reds, they all need to prove to Bell that they even belong on the Reds.  Again, Reds bullpen isn't that hot either, and more help could be brought in there as well. That pitching coach from Brewers we got is big on having a deep bullpen. 

I think the bullpen will be deep when the team is done making moves.  There's still a decent chance that they bring in another starter if Williams is to be believed.  This should push the usual rotation suspects like Reed and Romano to the pen.  Guys like that might just thrive there.

I'd roll with a pen of Iglesias, Lorenzen, Reed, Garrett, Peralta, Romano, Hughes, and Hernandez all day long.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Adding Roark and Wood is huge - kevin - 12-23-2018, 02:45 AM
RE: Adding Roark and Wood is huge - kevin - 12-24-2018, 01:54 PM
RE: Adding Roark and Wood is huge - kevin - 12-26-2018, 09:14 AM
RE: Adding Roark and Wood is huge - samhain - 12-26-2018, 02:39 PM
RE: Adding Roark and Wood is huge - CJD - 12-26-2018, 02:29 PM