Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Free Agents: Who stays, who goes?
(12-27-2018, 11:00 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Well Dennard can actually tackle which is better than most of our Defense lol

And he has finally got somewhat healthy and it is kind of hard to judge with how bad all the CB's were this year.

Maybe it is coaching and just needing to get on the juggs machine. Dennard had a decent year last season.

Wasn't terrible anyways. I am just saying to bring him back for a modest price.

85 tackles vs 6 Pdef in 2017.

That is tied for 1st in tackles by a CB in the league that year (not really a good thing) and tied for 79th most Pdef by a CB.

If he had much less tackles, the Pdef would be less concerning because then maybe he just wasn't being thrown at (ala Revis 2010), but a CB isn't supposed to have that many tackles and have his hands on the ball that little.

Can't have an entire CB group of people with stone hands. Three first round pick CBs, and they have 0 INT this year, and 4 INT the year before. That's not good. Really really not good.

(12-27-2018, 11:01 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Kroft and Uzomah.

I worry that keeping both means not getting a real #1 TE. I think either could be an okay-ish #2, but the Bengals O will be in trouble if either of them are pushed into the #1 TE role again.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals Free Agents: Who stays, who goes? - TheLeonardLeap - 12-27-2018, 11:33 PM