Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reds Talking Going After A Solid #1 Starting Pitcher
(01-04-2019, 06:51 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: I’d hate to lose Senzel too, but his skill set is being blocked by Suarez, Peraza and Gennett. I don’t buy moving him to the outfield or he would have been there full time. So, if we aren’t going to trade one of the 3 in the bigs, that would make Senzel a very enticing trade chip. Personally I’d be trying to move Gennett, not because I don’t like him, but because I think Senzel has a much higher ceiling and will be cheaper for years to come.

(01-04-2019, 07:39 PM)Circleville Guy Wrote: I hear you there... Gennett would be a logical move. I’d also consider moving Winker and putting Senzel there. Corner OF isn’t hard to play. Senzel seems to have a similar bat to Winker and has more speed and a better arm. He can’t be any worse than Winker out there. I love Winker’s bat but he looks like a DH st a young age. I’d actually love seeing a lineup that had Votto, Senzel and Winker’s OBP line though.. scary

I'd rather trade Gennett as well. His defense is very average.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Reds Talking Going After A Solid #1 Starting Pitcher - bengalfan74 - 01-05-2019, 01:27 AM