Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ML Gone! Fans Reaction Prediction Thread
(12-31-2018, 12:48 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: McVay and Reid all brought in 3-4 free agent upgrades when they were hired.

IF say we hired a new coach and brought in 2 new lineman that were good and 2 new LB's...we'd be sitting pretty.

The thing that's tough here too is that our coaches are scouts and handle a lot of the draft. They'll also need to install a new offense and defense. That's a huge amount of responsibilities.

But, someone from the outside might be able to come in and quickly upgrade processes to league standards.

Yeah, I'm definitely agreeing that we do not bring the easiest job. But I don't think it's impossible here either. We have some good things we can present to a HC.

That's why I'm not agreeing that it's playoffs or bust for the new guy next year. If he does what Wilks did in ARI? Then yeah, maybe. But if I can see some promise and catching up with the times to the modern NFL, I'd be pretty excited.

This team isn't winning a SB next year, which is what we care about. But I have to see progress towards that goal. Marvin, outside of 2005 IMO, never showed it.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ML Gone! Fans Reaction Prediction Thread - thillan - 12-31-2018, 12:53 PM
RE: ML Gone! Fans Reaction Prediction Thread - 34inXXIII - 12-31-2018, 02:43 PM
RE: ML Gone! Fans Reaction Prediction Thread - 34inXXIII - 12-31-2018, 03:12 PM