Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fans are missing the big picture
(01-07-2019, 12:56 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: Marvin was horrible as a head coach.unless he is replaced with Hue which is highly unlikely at this point. we will have a better head coach. we didn't take advantage of a free play when defense jumps off sides for his first 15 years. no accountability for becoming a problem or distraction. punting 90 percent of the time on the 50 4th and 5 7 minutes to go down 10. whoever we replace Marvin with even in house should be an upgrade

I agree, all of these guys that we are interviewing would be better i am sure.

A Head Coach has to be able to adjust in the game and from game to game, a good HC has to be able to beat their biggest rival atleast half of the time, a good HC shouldn't stand there with that WTF look on their face all the time when things don't go his way, a good HC has to be able to win a Playoff game atleast once in awhile with all of those chances Marv got etc.

Could go on. This team needed to move on from Marv so bad just so we could bring some freshness to this place that was beyond stale. A new HC is what this team has needed for a long time and i expect for our team to be much better as the years go on with the talent we have here for a new guy to work with.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fans are missing the big picture - CJD - 01-07-2019, 02:26 PM
RE: Fans are missing the big picture - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-07-2019, 04:51 PM