Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ESPN Stephen Smith on Bengals Coaching Search
(01-07-2019, 07:25 PM)McC Wrote: Why does he have to yell? And right now, he is telling anyone who'll listen that he got Marvin fired.

(01-07-2019, 07:50 PM)3wt Wrote: Steven A. Smith gets paid a ton of money to know what he's talking about and keep up with things.

Shoot, WE keep up with things and we're just the part time unpaid help.

It's been a long time since the Bengals were that cheap.

They make some ill advised decisions for sure, but guys like Steven A tick me off because they shoot their mouths off without doing their due diligence and have the arrogance of someone who actually has a well informed opinion.

He's just an overinflated windbag.  And he's not the only one.

Agreed!

Irrespective of what is said in the media, the Bengal HC gig is coveted.

When you take into consideration talent, division, strength of schedule, ownership structure, draft position, and decision making authority - it is difficult to definitively find a job that is better?

Whomever is lucky to get the job, will be doing cartwheels and thanking the Lord.

#%*€¥ Stephen Smith. It upsets me when people with zero knowledge of the basics of the game and what it takes to coach even a high school Team, are opining about a multi billion dollar organization.

We live in a distorted reality, I suppose.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ESPN Stephen Smith on Bengals Coaching Search - XsandOs - 01-08-2019, 02:23 AM