Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carson Palmer comment on the next Bengals head coach 'Good Luck'
(01-11-2019, 01:18 AM)KillerGoose Wrote: I’m a little surprised there are fans who still hold resentment towards Carson. To begin, he brought Cincinnati a legitimate SB caliber team and tore his ACL in the middle of the run. He approached Mike Brown and asked for changes. Changes that we have all wanted. He then came back, played well, and then tore his elbow up. Came back again, played okay, fought for changes again. Changes that we all want.

He’s giving up his body and fighting for organizational changes, and the fans respond by throwing trash in his yard and calling him Pick-6 Palmer, telling him he sucks. That sounds like a punk-ass fan base to me, to go along with a horrible owner. I’d probably bounce, too.

In the end, Palmer got the last laugh. He didn’t win a SB in AZ, but he won playoff games and made it to the conference championship game while Cincinnati hasn’t seen a playoff win since Palmer was 11 years old.

I don’t blame him.

I'll agree He was a great QB in 05 but regressed into pick six Palmer quickly after that. He took millions from the team then, like the spoiled little kid he was, took his ball and went home crying. Andy may never be considered an elite QB but he has more heart than Palmer ever had. What do you think Palmer would have done if the team gave him the same line that Andy has had lately? It kills me how many fans will support this Quitter and hang Andy out to dry every chance they get. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Carson Palmer comment on the next Bengals head coach 'Good Luck' - Catmandude123 - 01-11-2019, 09:39 AM