Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
I expect the coaching changes to give Dalton a new lease on his Bengals life
(01-29-2019, 02:22 PM)BengalChris Wrote: I'd like to second that. Jackson, as far as I can tell, will set back the Raven's franchise for several years. San Diego gave the blue print for beating them and I don't see them making the playoffs again with Jackson at QB.

Imo, it was smoke and mirrors from Harbaugh. Kinda like what Hue Jackson did with McCarron, except Lamar obviously has that added dynamic of great athleticism. I wasn't impressed with his passing though, and think he'll flame out ala Kaepernick, another (Jim) Harbaugh guy that had a great run fueled by athleticism, but his limitations as a passer soon became apparent.

It's funny, I feel like Flacco put the Ravens in a tough spot with that fluky SB run. Then they desperately wanted him replaced. Now the QB they replaced him with had a fluky run that will put the Ravens in another tough spot for at least a couple years. 
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I expect the coaching changes to give Dalton a new lease on his Bengals life - Shake n Blake - 01-29-2019, 04:38 PM