Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
He's getting the staff he wants. What about players?
(01-26-2019, 03:25 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: The right way to go about it. I don't find Duke Tobin to be as dumb as some.

Eh, Dalton is a pretty solid QB. I don't think many teams would just act like he was a schlub. Solid starter with an accurate arm and one of the quickest releases in the NFL. Give the guy SOME credit. I can understand why you would be comfortable with him as your starter going into the regular season...

The postseason is yet to be determined under a new coach.

I don't necessarily think Mikey is behind Duke's quote here.

Quite a few teams would be pissy happy to get Dalton. The knock on him has always been the post season and a few fans like to pretend that QBs are THE team and nobody else matters AS IF Tom Brady would succeed behind a Jr High offensive line and 4 receivers with broken hands and a running back using a walker..  Put Andy behind a great Oline, give him great receivers and Joe running the ball along with a decent defense and Andy becomes one of the all time greats overnight..  That hasn't happened as of yet, but we shall see. Personally I'd love to see Andy lead us to the superbowl win or not. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: He's getting the staff he wants. What about players? - grampahol - 01-27-2019, 10:32 AM