Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Difference Between A Jail And A State Reformatory?
I recently received an email saying that the driver from my wreck was transferred from the Campbell County Detention Center and I was worried because I figured that it meant that he had been released. Given the fact that he has been given 107 second chances, it didn't seem that far-fetched of an idea, even though he's not supposed to even be eligible for parole for another few years.

I also realize that attacking guards isn't taken lightly at all, so I assumed there was no way he was let go.

However, then, yesterday, I received an email saying that he had been transferred to the Kentucky State Reformatory.

I tried doing research and I can't tell if this is less of a jail and more of just a vocational school and things like that.

It looks like inmates might not be subject to conditions in which they could be victims of acts from other inmates, which would make sense if he found a way to get himself transferred down there because word is that he was getting the shit kicked out of him and raped regularly.

Anybody know anything about the difference? Is his life easier now?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Difference Between A Jail And A State Reformatory? - BFritz21 - 01-16-2019, 10:44 PM