Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
With Green/Atkins/Dalton's Window Closing......
(01-22-2019, 04:19 PM)fredtoast Wrote: You call it "schtick" I call it "reality".

I agreed that Marvin needed to go, but I was not stupid enough to claim that he was so bad that no matter who took over things would just get better.  People who think an NFL coach with a career winning record was so bad that things have to get better have no grasp on reality.

Nobody said no matter who took over though......we're talking about the coach we are going to hire.  For example, I wouldn't say that if the hire was Hue Jackson, Ritchie Kotite, Dave Shula, etc.

I'm looking at what has been said about the new hire in regards to his interviews, what peers around the league have said, who is working under, etc.  I would have been just as optimistic if it were Bienemy.  

Marvin's teams always played tight in critical situations, there were issues with adjusting, not tayloring schemes around personnel, etc.  The hope is the new guy won't be so rigid in that regard.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: With Green/Atkins/Dalton's Window Closing...... - Wyche'sWarrior - 01-22-2019, 04:28 PM