Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
With Green/Atkins/Dalton's Window Closing......
(01-22-2019, 02:28 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: I guess it really depends on the view of the roster and how many holes we have to fill. I don't think this team is very far away from being back to the team that started 8-0 and had the most complete roster in football. Where are holes?

RG, RT
LB

What am I missing? Sure you can make an argument about some of the other spots, but the skill positions are in great shape if healthy (Mixon, Gio, AJ, Boyd, Ross, Eifert, Ozumah, Kroft)

The secondary is very good
The D-line had some health issues, but I think a lot of the issues last year were with Austin and recovering from that mess. Look at the last few games vs. teams that needed to win (Pittsburgh, SD) and the defense played good enough to beat the "elite" teams.

It sure would be nice to sign an impact free agent (Mosley at LB) and draft a some stud O-linemen. This isn't that hard of a fix.

That’s a mighty big if wrt TE. You pretty much have to assume Eifert will miss at least some games, then we’re a Kroft or Uzo injury away from being extremely thin at TE again. It definitely took its toll on our offense this year.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: With Green/Atkins/Dalton's Window Closing...... - Nicomo Cosca - 01-22-2019, 06:12 PM