Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals getting a young HC, with Superbowl experience!
(01-21-2019, 11:14 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: It is crazy to dismiss the atrocity that was that missed PI call. This idea that “there were plenty of other chances for the Saints to win” is nuts. The NFL stole that from them. The game was over, period. This wasn’t a missed holding call that got caught up in the wash or a slight tug of a face mask in a pile. This was a blatant PI. You mean to tell me not one of those seven officials saw what millions of people watching saw? I don’t but it.

On a lesser scale, that phantom “contact” with Brady’s helmet that netted them 15 yds and a first down on a game tying drive, while a little more believable that it could be missed, was also a joke. All the while Mahomes was pleading at least 3times because he was hit in the head with nothing. Not to mention the blatant below the knees shot on Mahomes that went uncalled late in the game.

The NFL got exactly what they wanted.

Oh well, go rams. Walk into the building with a ring, Coach Taylor.

The blow the knees did it called, but they took the Interference penalty over it.  I did not see the calls go that bad with officials in NE and KC, they are going to miss a call here or there for teams but nothing like the missed call in Saints game.. hell NE had three penalties against them on the crucial drive that put KC ahead late in game. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals getting a young HC, with Superbowl experience! - Essex Johnson - 01-21-2019, 11:26 AM