Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Mayfield still has a hard on for Hue
(01-25-2019, 10:55 AM)Wolfman Wrote: Mayfield is serving notice.....you've enjoyed your 2 extra wins per season long enough. The past is the past. Of course you guys hate him and want him injured....because he led his team to 2 one sided wins over you...and there's a lot more to come. And yes....here come the excuses about all your injuries. Your hatred only tells me you wish he was on your team.

Bengals beat Browns seven times in a row.  Not once did they act like they won the SB.   Bengals win seven games in a season, the whole fan base is pissed off.  Browns win seven games, act like they're the champs.

Point is, finishing third and celebrating says it all.  We'll be back and then we'll see where you really are.

And btw, Mayfield's schtick is great for right now, because it played right into dumbass Browns fans deep seated(and rightfully so) inferiority complex.  Let's see how long it takes for that to get old.  Not long, I predict.

Woo Hoo!  You've climbed all the way up to mediocre, almost good.  Now, the fans expect wins.  Let's see what the next step looks like.

Never seen anybody, players or fans, crow so loud about being slightly less than average.  Third place!  Look at us!
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mayfield still has a hard on for Hue - McC - 01-25-2019, 03:53 PM