Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Escape from Dannemora
(01-31-2019, 08:19 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I think you summed it up well. As you commented, I’m sure the prison has been put through the wringer security wise. I still find it hard to believe she was allowed to wear the blouses she wore.

Tilly started losing any compassion from me when she pulled that crap with her kid telling him his father was no longer his father. Lyle went along with it so he wasn’t perfect either, but if he was as portrayed she would have manipulated him there as well.

---SHOW SPOILER ALERT FOR THOSE THAT HAVE NOT WATCHED DO NOT READ BELOW---

As for Tilly and Lyle there wasn't a lot in the show that showed how and why they first started hooking up.  Her back story in the show is her working at at a factory with her husband. Then Lyle seems to have some romantic interest with her and they agree to meet at lunch to have sex. Then she gets caught and talks him into getting beat up by her soon to be ex-husband so she can get custody of her kid.  It doesn't show how Lyle got involved with her in the first place. Did she seduce Lyle or did he seduce her?  Obviously he knew she was married so he wasn't innocent in that regard. I guess maybe a better question is, what is Lyle's back story?

I looked it up and there is no plan for a season 2 obviously since the primary people involved are dead or in prison, but if there was I bet they could make one based on him and his perspective alone. I suppose it would have to be a prequel of sorts. Then again I would not be a bit surprised if Joyce tries to sell her story once she gets out of prison.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Escape from Dannemora - michaelsean - 01-24-2019, 12:10 PM
RE: Escape from Dannemora - michaelsean - 01-29-2019, 12:04 PM
RE: Escape from Dannemora - michaelsean - 01-31-2019, 08:19 PM
RE: Escape from Dannemora - SunsetBengal - 01-31-2019, 08:28 PM
RE: Escape from Dannemora - michaelsean - 01-31-2019, 08:37 PM
RE: Escape from Dannemora - SunsetBengal - 01-31-2019, 09:42 PM
RE: Escape from Dannemora - George Cantstandya - 01-31-2019, 08:46 PM
RE: Escape from Dannemora - SunsetBengal - 01-31-2019, 07:45 PM